- General Dentistry
- Emergency Treatments
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Rejuvenation
During your dental examination your dentist will use their clinical expertise to diagnose potential or existing problems with your teeth and oral soft tissues. We will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan to restore and maintain your dental health. In the case of cosmetic dentistry, we will work with you to identify and achieve your aesthetic goals.
Examples of General Dentistry
- Dental Fillings - Dental fillings are used to repair damage to the structure of a tooth or teeth.
- Bonding - Bonding is the term used to describe the process of using composite resins to "glue" materials to the surface of a tooth for restorative purposes.
- Root canal therapy - removes infected pulp tissue within the root chamber of the tooth. The hollowed-out tooth is filled with an antibacterial filling, and the tooth is "capped" with a crown for protection.
- Dental Crowns - Dental crowns can repair extensively decayed or damaged teeth. Dental crowns can be made of gold metals, silver metals or porcelain.
- Dental Bridges - Dental bridges replace missing teeth with artificial replacements (pontic).
- Dentures - Dentures are used to replace missing teeth or damaged teeth that cannot be otherwise repaired.
- Hygienist Treatments - Early gum disease treatment may include tooth scaling and cleaning at three to six month intervals along with use of a medicated mouthwash and oral hygiene instructions.
Special treatment considerations are made for infants, young children, adolescents, people with special needs and the elderly.
At Oracare Dental we provide a highly efficient professional
emergency dental service for patients experiencing problems
that require urgent care.
All the dentists providing emergency cover are highly skilled to quickly diagnose and treat such dental emergencies as dental abscesses, wisdom teeth problems and fractured teeth, so that you can be quickly relieved of any pain or discomfort you are experiencing.
To contact our out of hours emergency dental service and speak to one of our dentists please telephone 0781 0793 841. The emergency dentist will identify the cause of your dental problem and can then arrange to see you as soon as possible at our practice on Kensington High Street.
For dental emergencies during normal office hours please call our main number on 020 7603 7222.
The cost of the emergency appointment if seen within normal working hours is £65 for the consultation plus the cost of any emergency treatment carried out. If seen outside normal working hours there will be an emergency call out fee of £150 plus the cost of any emergency treatment carried out.
All major dental insurance companies accepted
If you have private dental insurance cover we will be able to complete your insurance forms for you at the time of your emergency appointment. We keep the necessary forms from the major providers (BUPA,AXA,CIGNA and Denplan) at the practice to help make claiming for your emergency treatment easier.
Examples of Emergency Treatments
- Irrigating infected soft tissues around wisdom teeth
- Opening and dressing a tooth with an infected nerve
- Draining a dental abscess
- Placement of a temporary dressing in a fractured tooth
- Extracting a tooth
- Treatment of an infected socket following a tooth extraction
- Stopping bleeding from a socket (following an extraction)
Missing teeth can compromise your health, eating habits,
speech and appearance. The prefered method of tooth
replacement is dental implant treatment. Dental implants
form a stable foundation for permanent replacement teeth
that look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
Dental implant placement is carried out by our team of highly skilled clinicians who have extensive experience in the field of implant dentistry. If you qualify as a candidate, dental implant treatment is considered the treatment of choice. The benefits of this treatment can improve the quality of your life.
If you would like to know more about the advanced implant system we use at our practice or if you would like to book an implant consultation please contact the practice and one of our team members will be happy to help.
Invisalign can give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. It works through a series of removable and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you're wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after. Thousands of adults have already benefited from treatment in America and the UK where over 3000 orthodontists have treated their patients with Invisalign.
What is Invisalign ?
- Invisalign is the near invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices throughout the world.
How Does Invisalign Work ?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your Oracare dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 4-12 months, but this naturally varies from case to case.
We appreciate how important your smile is and so we have
invested in one of the most advanced teeth whitening systems
available. Our highly skilled Kensington dentists can whiten
your teeth in approximately one hour, enabling you to smile
This system used is an effective and safe way to lighten teeth back to their natural whiteness and complies with new European legislation.
Prior to your whitening treatment your teeth will be examined, the whitening gel is then applied to your teeth in the comfort of our relaxing whitening spa; the gel is then activated by a soft blue light.
The New improved Zoom Advanced Power teeth whitening experience
The whole experience is very relaxing and is aided by the choice of
TV programmes, DVDs and music that can be enjoyed during the
procedure, all of which can be accompanied by soothing lighting.
We are sure that you will find a visit to our whitening spa
a pleasant and comfortable experience resulting in a whiter
and younger looking smile. The cost of our New improved Zoom
Advanced Power in-surgery whitening procedure is now £395,
this also includes some take home trays and gel to get the
best possible result and maintain your whiter smile.
Alternatively if you prefer to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home try our home whitening system now £295 including custom made trays.
Teeth whitening benefits
The Zoom Advanced Power light activates the whitening gel to break down staining in your enamel and return your teeth to their natural whiteness.
- Teeth whitening can often remove years from your appearance
- Brighter teeth make us look healthier and equally more attractive
Teeth whitening gift vouchers are also available from our reception.
At Oracare Dental we have invested in the leading tooth whitening system that will safely restore your teeth to their natural whiteness.
We take great care in planning how to improve your smile and
are pleased to offer a free cosmetic consultation for any
clients who are interested in improving the appearance of
When it comes to selecting a cosmetic dentist in London, you can rely on our clinicians; they are all highly skilled and carry out all treatment to the highest professional standards. We use the most innovative dental techniques that have been developed to give you the smile that you have always longed for.
It is now possible and a simple procedure to replace any existing crowns that have unsightly metal margins with high strength ceramic crowns that have been designed to give a very natural looking appearance.
Porcelain (ceramic) veneers can be used to improve the appearance of your teeth, close spaces and change the shape and colour or your teeth to improve your smile. Call now to book your free smile makeover consultation with one of our highly skilled cosmetic dentists.
To improve your smile we are able to replace your existing metal fillings with advanced ceramic and composite materials that have been designed for their natural appearance and durability.
The only botulinum toxin type A licensed and approved in the
UK to treat frown lines.
It is now possible to use clinically proven and safe muscle relaxing agents (from the makers of Botox) that provide temporary weakening of the muscles that are responsible for producing frown lines, forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes ('crows feet').
The agent is injected in very small quantities with a very fine needle into the muscles responsible for these lines. The result is seen approximately one week after the administration and can last up to 6 months.
Facial rejuvenation with restylane
Today, many people are showing increasing interest in
correcting wrinkles and folds, shaping facial contours
and augmenting the lips. With RESTYLANE, we can offer
our patients a complete solution for tissue-tailored facial
RESTYLANE is a crystal-clear, biodegradable NASHA (Non-Animal Stabilised Hyaluronic Acid) gel, which is injected into the dermis in tiny amounts with a very fine needle. The result is instantaneous, producing a long-lasting, natural enhancement, gentle and safe to the skin.
Since it was launched in 1996, RESTYLANE has undergone extensive histological and clinical studies with an increasing body of evidence relating to it's ease of use, tolerability and effectiveness. Today, more than four million treatments have been successfully carried out worldwide.
Cost of treatments
The cost of treatment with Restylane varies according to
the number and depth of lines to be corrected. Prices
start from £200 for a 0.5ml syringe and £300 for a 1ml syringe.
The cost of the Vistabel (botox) treatment to correct the frown lines, forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes is £200 for one area, £275 for two areas and £395 for all three sites.
Call today to book your free consultation with our Q-Med and Vistabel trained clinicians.